Organic Chef's Mix Mushrooms
Fall Sitewide Sale
15% OFF Orders $75+
Ends Sunday, October 27th. See details for restrictions.
Fresh / 1 lb (Mix of Trumpet Royale, White Beech, Hon-shimeji, Maitake)
Our organic mushroom mix is a chef favorite. The mushrooms are cultivated on a natural substrate of corn husks and oak chips, in pristine and ideal conditions. The variety pack offers a taste of four different mushrooms, which can be cooked together, or enjoyed individually.
- Cultivated mushrooms, organically grown
- Includes Trumpet Royale, White Beech, Hon-shimeji, Maitake (Hen-of-the-Woods)
- Maitake may be substituted depending on availability
- Allergen: contains mushrooms
- 1 lb package
- Product of USA
- For best taste, store in the refrigerator and use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Sauté, Pan-Roast, Roast, Stew, Braise, Poach, cook en Papillotte
Cooking Tips: After opening, store any unused mushrooms in a brown paper bag. Keeping the mushrooms in clusters will keep them fresher longer. Washing our cultivated mushrooms is not necessary and will change the texture. Simply trim the very bottoms and they are ready for use in your favorite recipes. Our Chef's Mix mushrooms can be used in place of button mushrooms and make an elegant addition to roast meats, poultry, and seafood dishes, bisques, sauces, and stir-fries.