Leg of Lamb, Boneless (Australian)
Grass-fed lamb from Australia, raised humanely without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and free-range environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses like rye and clover for the lambs to eat. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey.
- 100% grass-fed and humanely raised
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Roast, Reverse Sear, Sous Vide, Grill, Barbecue, Braise, Rotisserie
Cooking Tips: Our Australian lamb pairs well with any manner of seasoning from simple compound herb butters to more assertive flavors like red wine or truffles. Boneless leg of lamb makes an excellent roast - season generously with salt and a paste of your favorite herbs and aromatics then tie into a compact shape with butcher's twine and slow-roast to medium-rare. A quick blast of high heat will crisp the exterior. Serve with a pan jus or fresh gremolata.