Grass-fed Lamb Lollipop Chop
- 100% grass-fed lamb
- Humanely raised on lush pastures
- Great for hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, or entrees
- 8 chops per package
- Certified Halal
- Consistently tender and uniformly sized
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of New Zealand
- For best taste on fresh products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
- Subscription Eligible
Cooking Methods: Sear, Grill, Broil
Cooking Tips: Lollipop chops can overcook very quickly and will continue to cook slightly once removed from the heat. Two or three minutes per side depending on cooking method should suffice to reach your desired temperature.
The temperate climate of New Zealand provides a natural and free-range environment for the lambs to live outdoors year-round and thrive on vast, green pastures teeming with native rye, clover, and alfalfa. The grass-fed lambs lead a stress-free lifestyle in these optimal growing conditions – with crisp, clean air, natural grasses, and crystalline spring water.