General Ledger Accountant
he General Ledger Accountant provides financial information to the organization by maintaining and reconciling accounts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare general ledger journal entries, ensuring proper coding, appropriate accruals are in place, and close.
- Provide financial and operational analysis services for operations and internal departments.
- Provide general ledger account reconciliations.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Assist with month-end, quarterly and annual closings.
- Set up new vendor and customer accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other related field.
- 2 – 5 years of finance and accounting experience.
- Advanced PC/Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills; detail oriented; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self- motivated with ability to work independently and also in a team environment.
- Take initiative, use sound judgment, reasoning and experience to solve problems.
If you are interested in the job listed above, please e-mail us a detailed resume with a cover letter to email@example.com and reference Job ID 001. No phone calls, please.
D'Artagnan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW