Pork Chops with Grilled Peaches
D'Artagnan | Yield: 2 | Cook Time: 15 minutes
Our juicy milanese pork chops get the dry rub treatment in this simple summer recipe. Grilling brings out the sweetness in white peaches which pair perfectly with pork.
FOR THE DRY RUB
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Berkshire Pork Chops Milanese
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Oil, as needed
- 2 small, firm peaches
- In a small bowl, stir together all dry rub ingredients. Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel and season with salt. Generously season with dry rub on both sides. Set aside while grill heats up. Meanwhile, halve peaches and remove pits.
- Heat a gas grill to medium high or heat coals in a charcoal grill until they glow bright orange and ash over. Lightly oil hot grates.
- Place chops on the hot grill and cook about 6 minutes. Using tongs, turn each chop over and continue to cook until medium (about 140 degrees on an instant read thermometer), or until desired doneness. Remove to a platter, tent with foil, and allow to rest for 6-8 minutes.
- While chops are resting, lightly brush cut side of peaches with oil. Place on the grill and cook until peaches are slightly charred and warmed through.
- Serve pork chops with grilled peaches and your favorite side dishes. We suggest a simply dressed field greens salad.