Mother's Day Giveaway Rules
D’Artagnan “Mother’s Day Giveaway” Official Rules
a. These Official Rules govern the “Mother's Day Giveaway” (“Giveaway”), which is offered by D’Artagnan, LLC (“Sponsor”).
b. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this giveaway. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
c. While Instagram and Twitter are platforms being used as a means to offer this Giveaway, this Giveaway is in no way, shape or form sponsored by or associated with Instagram, Twitter nor their parent companies and/or affiliates.
1. Sponsor: D’Artagnan, LLC, 600 Green Lane, Union, NJ 07083 (“Sponsor”).
2. Giveaway Period: Giveaway begins at 9:00:00 am, EDT on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 pm, EDT on Monday, May 4, 2020 (“the Giveaway Period”.) All entries must be received prior to the end of the Giveaway Period. (Giveaway Site, as defined in paragraph 4 below, shall be the official timekeeper.)
3. Eligibility: Subject to the conditions and restrictions in this paragraph 3, Giveaway open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of date of entry. Employees of Sponsor or employees of Sponsor’s affiliates, customers, suppliers and/or agencies – along with the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and void in Puerto Rico, Rhode Island and wherever prohibited by law.
4. How to Enter:
During the Giveaway Period:
a. Visit the Sponsor’s official Instagram Page located at: instagram.com/dartagnanfoods or Twitter Page located at twitter.com/DArtagnanFoods (“Giveaway Sites”). Agree to follow @dartagnanfoods on Instagram or Twitter (if not already a follower).
b. On the Sponsor’s official Giveaway site of your choosing, locate the @dartagnanfoods Giveaway Post titled “D’Artagnan Mother’s Day Giveaway,” and “Like” the post.
c. On your individual Instagram or Twitter page: 1) Tag a friend in the comment of the post.
d. Visit the Sponsor’s official website homepage at: dartagnan.com/home or via link provided within the LinkTree “link in bio” feature located on Sponsor’s Instagram profile homepage.
Successfully completing all steps as outlined above during the Giveaway Period constitutes an “Entry.” Limit one (1) Entry per person (Instagram/Twitter Handle). Any Entry received from any person in excess of the stated limit will be void. Any Entry generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. If requested, entrant must be able to provide permissions from others that appear in his or her Entry in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any Entry if it believes it fails to conform to the Content Guidelines outlined in paragraph 5 below.
By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that it: (a) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (b) that you have obtained permission from a person who's name, likeness or voice is used in the Entry and (c) that publication of the Entry via various media including web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims to the contrary.
Uploading an Entry constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any Entry deemed lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected. Any such Entry will be void. Furthermore, by submitting your Entry, you agree your Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
5. Content Guidelines: The Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. The Entry must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Giveaway. Entrant must have permission from all individuals that appear in the Entry (if any) to use their name and likeness in the Entry and to grant the rights set forth herein. The Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, or libelous. The Entry must not communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate. The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age. The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Entry is created.
6. Prize Description: D’Artagnan product(s) valued at $200 (USD) – products awarded are at the discretion of “D’Artagnan.” Winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state or local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the prize. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
7. Selection and Notification of Winners: Winner will be selected on or about Monday, May 4, 2020 via random drawing from all valid Entries received during the Giveaway Period. Odds on winning determined by the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners need not be present at time of drawing. Selected potential winners will receive private messages from Sponsor – in which winner will be given instructions on how to complete and submit an "Affidavit of Eligibility and Release" within 10 calendar days of the initial notification to officially accept and redeem the prize. In the event a potential winner is a minor in the state of residence, prize shall be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian executing the required "Affidavit of Eligibility and Release." If a potential winner (or his/her parent/legal guardian) does not complete, sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release by the specified deadline or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, that person shall be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. In the event of a forfeited or refused prize from a potential winner, the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential winner, to be selected in the same manner as the previous disqualified potential winner. If, after picking up to 2 alternate potential winners, the prize has not been accepted and/or redeemed, the prize will be forfeited, and shall not be awarded. Once the prize is delivered to the winners, Sponsor is not responsible, nor will it replace prizes that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or prematurely conclude a contest should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the contest. In the event a contest is canceled prematurely for any reason, Sponsor will use reasonable efforts to pick an alternate winner, but in the event an alternate winner cannot be determined, the prize(s) will not be awarded.
8. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction: Giveaway, including all issues concerning these Official Rules, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Giveaway will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of New Jersey and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of New Jersey. Judgments and/or awards incurred due to participation in this Giveaway shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages and shall not include attorneys’ fees or any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
10. Winner: For name of the winner, send a written request and a stamped self-addressed envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) to: D’Artagnan LLC, D’Artagnan Mother’s Day Giveaway, 600 Green Lane, Union, NJ 07083. (No phone calls please.)