Wagyu Beef Tenderloin
Our Wagyu tenderloin is one of the most prized pieces of meat on the market. It's perfect for hand-cutting into melt-in-your-mouth medallions, tournedos, tenderloin steaks and 'Chateaubriand' roasts.
Just the facts
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones, ever
- No animal by-products
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Wagyu cattle produce the exquisite Kobe beef that Japan has made famous around the world. But the old breed can be raised in Texas with the traditional methods, and still give us gold-standard beef with high marbling, buttery texture and sweet flavor.
That's why we can offer this whole tenderloin of Wagyu beef with the certainty that it will impress you, as it does our professional chef clients. Easily broken down into one Chateaubriand roast, 4-6 tenderloin steaks and one medallion cut.
It's so tender that you can cut it with a fork. But don't take our word for it. Try it for yourself.
Cooking & Serving
When cooking medallions, tournedos and steaks cut from the Wagyu beef tenderloin, we recommend that the meat be cooked rare to medium rare. Because of the delicate nature of this highly marbled meat, it is best not to use extremely high heat when searing or grilling, as overcooking can melt the marbling and cause the meat to become tough and chewy.