Wagyu Beef Tenderloin Tips
- Humanely raised
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones - ever
- No animal by-products in feed
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
At D'Artagnan, we work with ranchers who raise Wagyu cattle in the Midwest, combining Western ranching know-how with traditional Japanese techniques. The emphasis of the program is humane treatment and a low-stress environment for the cattle throughout their lives.
Our cattle begin on pasture and are then introduced to a gradual feeding system in the Japanese style, with seven different feed variations, which include grain, rice plant, and corn, free-choice minerals and fresh water.
And, like their Japanese cousins, the strictly-followed diet rotation is the secret to the development of the characteristic marbling, delicate texture and superb flavor. Raised until the age of 30 months, the cattle are fully monitored at every stage of their growth.