Wagyu Beef Ribeye Steak, Boneless
Frozen / 1 Steak (14 oz avg)
Experience all that is Wagyu with this ribeye steak: spectacular marbling, unsurpassed silky texture and intense beef flavor. Cut from the rib primal, the ribeye steak is rich and juicy with a good ratio of fat to meat, and when it’s Wagyu ribeye, you can expect the lacy intramuscular marbling that is a hallmark of the breed. Seared hot and fast in a pan, or on a grill, this boneless ribeye makes for an incomparable steak dinner.
- Humanely raised
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones - ever
- No animal by-products in feed
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Because of the delicate nature of this highly-marbled meat, it is best not to use extremely high heat when searing or grilling, so we recommend cooking our Wagyu beef ribeye steaks rare to medium rare over a medium-high heat. Overcooking can melt the marbling and cause the meat to become tough and chewy, which would be a sad waste of this gorgeous beef.