Wagyu Beef Ribeye Steak, Bone-In
Frozen / 1 Steak (18 oz avg)
The popular ribeye steak is cut from the center of the rib primal and is known for its rich flavor and generous marbling. And fittingly, our bone-in Wagyu ribeye is an exceptionally juicy and tender steak, with the perfect amount of creamy fat. For accomplished and beginner chefs pan-searing and grilling a ribeye over high heat is easy and rewarding – and the presentation on the plate is impressive.
- Humanely raised
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones - ever
- No animal by-products in feed
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Pan-Roast, Grill, Sous Vide, Reverse Sear, Broil
Cooking Tips: Our wagyu ribeye steaks have so much flavor, they don’t need much more than coarse salt, freshly cracked pepper, and, if you like, a little compound butter - either basted while cooking or on top of the steak while resting. It’s best to cook these steaks hot and fast so the marbling softens but doesn’t render out. A finished temperature of medium-rare is preferred. Always rest steaks before serving.