Wagyu Beef Ribeye Steak, Bone-In
Frozen / 1 Steak (18 oz avg)
Are you craving the ultimate beef experience? Then sink your teeth into a Wagyu ribeye steak and know total beef satisfaction.
Just the facts
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones, ever
- No animal by-products
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Wagyu beef offers an unparalleled level of delicate marbling. It is said that fat is flavor, and this beef surely proves the point.
Our Wagyu cattle are raised domestically in the same fashion as their Japanese cousins that go on to produce the famous Kobe beef. The cattle follow a strict diet to ensure the characteristic marbling and sweet, intense taste that is specific to the breed. The result is some of the world's most exquisite beef, which can now be on your table.
Prepare to stun your friends and family, and maybe even yourself. Just don't let them catch you gnawing on the bone.
Cooking & Serving
The bone-in ribeye cut is perfect for grilling or broiling and only needs a little seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Since it is extremely well-marbled and tender, Wagyu beef requires very little adornment. Just remember to cook to rare or medium-rare for best texture and flavor, as overcooking can cause the delicate marbling to melt away, leaving it tough and chewy.