Wagyu Beef Ribeye, Boneless
American Wagyu beef, from Japanese cattle stock, raised without antibiotics or hormones, on a strict diet to encourage natural marbling, then graded with the Japanese BMS system. Our ranchers create a low-stress environment for the cattle and closely monitor them at every stage of growth.
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones, ever
- No animal by-products
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Yields about fourteen 12 oz steaks on average
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
When cooking steaks, we recommend that the meat be cooked rare to medium rare. Because of the delicate nature of this highly marbled meat, it is best not to use extremely high heat when searing or grilling, as overcooking can melt the marbling and cause the meat to become tough and chewy.