Wagyu Beef Ribeye, Boneless
Ribeye is a classic cut of beef. Make yours exceptional by slicing into this whole ribeye and carving out individual steaks as you like them.
Just the facts
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones, ever
- No animal by-products
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Yields about fourteen 12 oz steaks on average
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
This whole muscle cut of our Kobe-style Wagyu beef is ready for your knife skills. You will delight in the soft, buttery texture and mouthwatering flavor of this world-famous Wagyu beef.
Just to clarify: this is the finest Wagyu beef raised in the United States today. It is from the same Wagyu breed that is used in the legendary Kobe beef program in Japan.
These cattle have an amazing capacity for producing highly-marbled and deeply-flavored beef. When you raise the old breed and use traditional feeding techniques, the results are much the same no matter where you do it. Our Texas cattlemen produce Wagyu beef that we'd hold up against any other with confidence.
Carve into ribeye steaks or roast it whole for a special occasion meal. Just keep it rare to preserve the network of marbling that is the hallmark of this beef.
Cooking & Serving
When cooking steaks, we recommend that the meat be cooked rare to medium rare. Because of the delicate nature of this highly marbled meat, it is best not to use extremely high heat when searing or grilling, as overcooking can melt the marbling and cause the meat to become tough and chewy.