Wagyu Beef Ribeye, Boneless
You can be your own butcher with this whole Wagyu ribeye. From the front section of the backbone, this cut is the source of the beloved ribeye steak. You can sharpen your knives and carve this piece into ribeye steaks – perfect for grilling and pan searing - or roast it whole for a special occasion. Just keep it rare to preserve the network of marbling that is the hallmark of this beef. If you trim any of the fat cap be sure to save it for cooking potatoes and other vegetables.
- Humanely raised
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones - ever
- No animal by-products in feed
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Yields about fourteen 12 oz steaks on average
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
When cooking steaks, we recommend that the meat be cooked rare to medium rare. Because of the delicate nature of this highly marbled meat, it is best not to use extremely high heat when searing or grilling, as overcooking can melt the marbling and cause the meat to become tough and chewy.