Wagyu Beef Flank Steak
Flavorful Wagyu beef flank steak, from authentic Japanese Wagyu stock, raised in the USA without the use of antibiotics or hormones.
Just the facts
- From authentic Wagyu stock
- No antibiotics or hormones, ever
- No animal by-products
- Graded by third party auditor using Japanese BMS scoring system
- Ships in an uncooked state; frozen items may thaw in transit
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
In South America, where beef is king, the flank steak is the favored cut. From the side of the cattle, below the ribs, this long, tapered cut is only about an inch and a half thick, but it’s packed with flavor.
Fajitas, burritos, tacos, on a salad, there is no wrong way to enjoy the flank steak. Korean barbecue, Chinese stir-fry and teriyaki sauce all work well with this beefy cut. You can use it in recipes that call for skirt steak as well.
Best of all, being so thin, the flank steak will cook quickly under the broiler or on the grill.
Marinate your flank steak to tenderize the muscle fibers, the grain of which is quite evident. Slice thinly against the grain for best texture. It should feed four to six adults for dinner.