Venison Striploin, Boneless
Venison striploin from New Zealand, grass-fed, raised on tall-grass pastures, with no added antibiotics or growth stimulants. As free-range as it gets without being wild, our venison comes from ranches that practice sustainable methods and provide the deer vast pastures in a pristine environment. Our venison is superior-quality lean red meat that offers great taste, tender texture, and health benefits.
- Authentic, Cervena-certified venison
- Every farm practices sustainable farming methods and humane treatment of animals
- Grass fed, pasture raised
- No antibiotics, hormones or steroids
- High in protein, lower in fat and calories than beef
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of New Zealand
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Naturally low in calories and fat, yet packed with nutrients like iron, zinc and B vitamins, Cervena venison is a high-quality protein and one of the healthiest red meats available today. According to the USDA National Nutrient Database, venison has about 20% less fat and about 100 fewer calories per 3.5 ounce serving than beef. It's the ideal meat to include as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Because it is so lean, venison is best when lightly seared or grilled, and served from rare to medium rare. The rich flavor can stand up to strong spices and flavorings, or will shine when simply rubbed with salt and pepper. And venison is an all-season meat, perfectly delicious on a salad or served alongside grilled seasonal fruits or vegetables.