Uncured Smoked Duck Bacon
All-natural duck bacon from Moulard ducks, free-range and humanely raised, with no antibiotics or growth hormones. Duck breast rubbed with salt and sugar, and then smoked over real applewood chips for a tasty alternative to pork bacon.
Just the facts
- Humanely-raised, free-range ducks
- All vegetarian feed includes corn and soy
- No growth hormones or growth hormones
- No animal by-products
- No preservatives, nitrates or nitrites added
- Gluten free
- Naturally smoked over applewood
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Fry, Griddle, Bake, Grill
Cooking Tips: Serve our duck bacon for breakfast or use it in dishes like salad, pasta, or vegetables sides. Pan-fry or cook on a sheet pan in the oven. Duck bacon can also be wrapped around filet mignon or scallops before cooking to add intense smoky flavor. Unlike pork bacon, duck bacon can be served medium-rare and soft or crisped; and because there's less fat than pork bacon, it can be thrown on a hot grill without much flare-up. Duck bacon can add flavor to a braise, stew, or soup and is excellent in pasta carbonara or a “DLT” sandwich.