Truffle Butter Sampler
- This sampler features one each of our black and white truffle butters
- Small-batch production using all-natural ingredients
- Ideal for meat, sauces, pastas
- 1 Black Truffle Butter (8 oz.)
- 1 White Truffle Butter (8 oz.)
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use or freeze within 14 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Serving Tips: Put a pat of truffle butter on top of a seared steak just before serving. Toss it with hot pasta and melt it over braised, steamed or sautéed vegetables. Massage a chicken with truffle butter before roasting. A dollop stirred into a pan sauce at the last minute will thicken the sauce and add truffle flavor. Mushrooms are greatly enhanced when sautéed with truffle butter and a little fresh thyme. Spread it on fresh baguette for a quick tartine. Offer it on a charcuterie board to complement cured meats. We love this kitchen workhorse so much we even bake with it, adding it to choux pastry, pie crust, scones, and more.
Truffles are one of the supreme luxuries in nature and the kitchen. Earthy and intoxicating, their distinctive fragrance has inspired culinary brilliance for centuries. Our truffle butters and oils capture the essence of the truffle, making it an affordable luxury that you can enjoy year-round.