Terrine of Duck Foie Gras
Foie gras terrine is fully-cooked and ready-to-eat. Our terrine is made of whole foie gras with only salt, pepper and sugar to accent the rich flavor. The result is an incredibly creamy, delicate bloc of foie gras, with a firm texture that can be easily sliced.
Just the facts
- 100% foie gras from Moulard ducks
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Corn and soy diet
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free
- Ships ready to serve and enjoy
- Terrine container is BPA free
- 8 oz. is our signature oval terrine
- 1.5 lb. is a rectangular terrine
- Product of the USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
This foie gras terrine makes a great appetizer when served on brioche or toast points with a sweet-tart jam or jelly such as prune, fig or apricot compote. Ariane recommends dipping a knife into hot water before slicing to get the cleanest cut.
A sweet wine such as Sauternes makes a natural and elegant pairing. Try this terrine as an ingredient in your favorite recipes that call for foie gras, whether a stuffing or salad. A balsamic vinegar and port reduction makes a perfect drizzle on a slice of this delectable foie gras terrine. Sprinkle a few grains of coarse fleur de sel to brighten all the flavors.