Terrine of Duck Foie Gras
Foie gras terrine is fully-cooked and ready-to-eat. Our terrine is made of whole foie gras with only salt, pepper and sugar to accent the rich flavor. The result is an incredibly creamy, delicate bloc of foie gras, with a firm texture that can be easily sliced.
Just the facts
- 100% foie gras from Moulard ducks
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Corn and soy diet
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free
- Ships ready to serve and enjoy
- Terrine container is BPA free
- 8 oz. is our signature oval terrine
- 1.5 lb. is a rectangular terrine
- Product of the USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Serving Tips: For the cleanest slice, dip a sharp knife into hot water then wipe dry in between each cut. Our ready-to-eat foie gras is surprisingly versatile. Serve it simply with toasted brioche and a sprinkling of flake salt, on a hunk of baguette with fig jam, or on a slice of crisp apple. Use a small piece to enrich a pan-sauce or top a hot steak with a generous slice for an indulgent treat. Sauternes, tawny Port, or a late harvest wine like Jurançon make excellent pairings.