Reserve Jean Reno Olive Oil - Black Fruity
1 Black Fruity Virgin Olive Oil (16 fl oz)
This product is currently unavailable.
Our Black Fruity Virgin Olive Oil is richly flavored and perfect to use as a finishing oil in your cooking. Enjoy the true taste of France with our olive oil from the Provencal orchards of actor Jean Reno. Made with ancient techniques, they are silky and smooth with subtle aromas of terroir that will hook you forever on French olive oil.
- Hand-harvested olives
- Olives aged for seven days before pressing to intensify the flavors
- Unique, bold, fruity flavor; slightly acidic, subtle aromas of cocoa, bread, truffle, roasted artichoke
- Picholine olives are added to the mix of Salonenque, Beruguette, Grossane and Verdale des Bouches-du-Rhone olives.
- Crushed under granite stones into a paste
- Pressed between stacked disks
- Mechanically cold pressed, no heat or chemicals ever used
- Unfiltered, olive oil sediment settles naturally
- Product of Maussane-les-Alpilles region of Provence in France
- For best taste, use before expiration date on package
Please note: When shipped with perishable products and ice packs, olive oil may solidify. Simply leave at room temperature and it will return to a liquid state.
Cooking & Serving
Provençal olive oils are light with just enough of the bitter trace of olive. They are not as robust as some Italian olive oils, so are perfect for salads, serving with honey, cheese or fruit. These oils are often used as finishing oils, so the true beauty and complexity of the flavor can be experienced.
Drizzle olive oil over pizza fresh out of the oven, toss with pasta, mashed potatoes, beans, fish or meats. They make wonderful salad dressings. Vinaigrette will never be the same.