Rack of Lamb, Frenched & Denuded (Australian)
Grass-fed lamb from Australia, raised humanely without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and free-range environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses like rye and clover for the lambs to eat. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey. This rack of lamb has been frenched down to the eye muscle and denuded, so there is no fat or silver skin left - making it a perfect choice for 'lamb lollipops' as chefs like to call them.
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Frenched down to the eye muscle and denuded
- 2 racks of 8 ribs each per package
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Roast, Roast, Sous Vide, Grill
Cooking Tips: Rack of lamb pairs well with a variety of seasonings, from fresh herbs like rosemary and thyme to Dijon mustard, spicy harissa, or simply olive oil and coarse salt and pepper. Our frenched and denuded rack has little fat so brush with olive oil or duck fat before cooking to help maintain moisture. The rack can also be sliced into individual or double chops before cooking, if desired. Rack of lamb and lamb chops are best enjoyed medium-rare, or 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Always allow the finished lamb to rest before slicing or serving.