Rack of Lamb, Frenched & Denuded (Australian)
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Frenched down to the eye muscle and denuded
- 2 racks of 8 ribs each per package
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
- Subscription Eligible
Cooking Methods: Pan-Roast, Roast, Sous Vide, Grill
Cooking Tips: Rack of lamb pairs well with a variety of seasonings, from fresh herbs like rosemary and thyme to Dijon mustard, spicy harissa, or simply olive oil and coarse salt and pepper. Our frenched and denuded rack has little fat so brush with olive oil or duck fat before cooking to help maintain moisture. The rack can also be sliced into individual or double chops before cooking, if desired. Rack of lamb and lamb chops are best enjoyed medium-rare, or 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Always allow the finished lamb to rest before slicing or serving.
Our humanely-raised lamb comes from Australia where the young animals graze on grasses like rye and clover in spacious pastures and semi-arid rangelands of the Victoria region, known for producing the best lamb in Australia.
This clean, natural, and free-range environment offers optimal growing conditions and stress-free lifestyle. The Dorset and White Suffolk cross-breed sheep thrive on a 100% grass diet, and are raised to maturity in 6 months, instead of the more typical 9-12 months.