Rack of Lamb, Frenched (Australian)
Grass-fed lamb from Australia, raised humanely without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and free-range environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses like rye and clover for the lambs to eat. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey.
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- One 8-rib rack
- Frenched and cap off
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Roast, Roast, Sous Vide, Grill
Cooking Tips: Rack of lamb pairs well with a variety of seasonings, from fresh herbs like rosemary and thyme to Dijon mustard, spicy harissa, or simply olive oil and coarse salt and pepper. Gently score the fat cap before cooking. The rack can also be sliced into individual or double chops before cooking, if desired. Rack of lamb and lamb chops are best enjoyed medium-rare, or 145 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Always allow the finished lamb to rest before slicing or serving.