BMSM: 15% OFF $125, 20% OFF $175, 25% OFF $225
fresh: 4 Legs (8 oz avg each)
frozen: 4 Legs (8 oz avg each)
Young rabbit, humanely raised, with no antibiotics or hormones. The Californian White and New Zealand White breed rabbits are raised by a cooperative of small-scale growers and are fed a vegetarian diet of sweet alfalfa, oats, wheat, and barley. Rabbit meat is light, tender, lean and finely textured, and works well with many recipes, in any season. A staple of Italian and French kitchens, rabbit meat is a rarer pleasure in the U.S.
- Californian and New Zealand White rabbits
- Humanely raised
- No antibiotics, no hormones, ever
- No preservatives or additives
- Low in calories and cholesterol
- High in protein and nutrition (USDA states it is the most nutritious meat)
- Sold in an uncooked state
- 4 legs per package
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
We are proud to work with a cooperative of small family farms in the Midwest; each farm signs an agreement to raise and process the rabbits humanely, and never administer antibiotics or hormones. The Californian White and New Zealand White breed rabbits are fed a vegetarian diet of sweet alfalfa, oats, wheat and barley.