Rabbit & Ginger Sausage
1 Pack (8.5 oz)
Made from a mixture of pork and rabbit, our sausages are mild and sweet with a subtle, gingery bite. Grill or pan-sear them and serve over pasta or a salad for a quick, healthy dinner.
Just the facts
- Humanely raised Californian and New Zealand White rabbits
- Heritage-breed pork raised on pasture with grain feed
- No antibiotics, no hormones, ever
- 100% natural
- No artificial ingredients or colors
- No nitrites, no preservatives
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Contains pork
- 4 links per package
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Rabbit meat is quite lean, which makes it an ideal choice for the health-conscious food lover. But it's almost too lean to make a sausage. That's why we mix it with pork jowls to create sausage links of particular succulence. The sausages are sweet, mild and juicy, with a hint of gingery freshness.
Like our other products, they are made without any preservatives, additives or questionable ingredients.
You'll find plenty of ways to enjoy them.