1 Tub (8 oz)
Cracked black peppercorns add a crunchy kick to this silky mousse made with liver from free-range chickens and turkeys. It makes a delicious and a luxurious addition to any charcuterie platter.
Just the facts
- 100% natural, preservative-free
- Made with humanely-raised chicken and turkey livers
- No aspic or gelatin added
- Exclusive D’Artagnan recipe
- Contains milk, soy, alcohol, corn
- Gluten free
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Looking for quick and easy hors d’oeuvre ideas? Skip dull dips in favor of our decadent mousse. It's made with chicken and turkey livers, crunchy, whole black peppercorns with a splash of wine and some seasonings.
Try it at your next dinner party or picnic, simply spread on slices of baguette. Or serve it with a selection of cheeses, grapes, sliced peaches and cherries. Once you try this creamy mousse you'll find that a charcuterie board seems empty without it.
We think it pairs particularly well with minerally Rieslings, white Bordeaux and spicy Rhône-Valley reds.