Pâté de Campagne, Country-Style Pâté
Rustic pâté made from heritage-breed pork raised on pasture, without antibiotics or hormones. Made with all-natural ingredients in the traditional French way, this pâté is a must-have item for a charcuterie plate or dinner spread and makes a perfect foil to grainy mustard, cornichons, and a fresh baguette.
- Pasture-raised heritage-breed pork
- No antibiotics, no hormones*
- 100% natural, preservative-free and filler-free
- Exclusive D’Artagnan recipe
- Contains eggs & pork
- Gluten free
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
*Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.
Cooking & Serving
Since you can stock it away in the refrigerator for up to a month, pâté is an excellent standby for the gourmand host to have on hand for an instant party—and what could be easier? Serve it sliced on a board loaded with other D’Artagnan favorites, like our saucisson sec and jambon de Bayonne, add some cheeses and crackers et voilà—instant hors d’oeuvre.
heritage pork, pork livers, egg whites, water, onions, salt, spices, garlic