Organic Chicken Wings
Frozen / 8 Packs (1 lb avg per pack)
This product is currently unavailable.
Organic free-range chicken, raised humanely, with no antibiotics, hormones, or arsenicals. Our farmers give the chickens non-GMO, organic feed, spring water, access to the outdoors and plenty of indoor space to express natural behaviors. Savor the buttery taste and texture of our delicious, award-winning chicken -- the first chicken on the market ever to be certified by the USDA as free-range organic.
- USDA-certified free-range organic chicken
- 100% non-GMO, organic feed
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- No arsenicals
- Raised to 8 weeks
- Air-chilled for no retained water
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Whole wings, with drumette, flat, tip
- Average 5 - 6 wings per tray pack
- 10 lb bulk, average 40 wings total
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Roast, Bake, Grill, Barbecue, Fry, Braise, Stew, Slow-Cook
Cooking Tips: Since our organic chicken wings are air-chilled, cooking them using a dry-heat method will produce extra crispy results. They can be cooked whole or split into drumettes and flats by using sharp poultry shears to snip off the wing tips then cutting through the center of the wing joint. Wing tips make great additions to homemade chicken stock.