Organic Chicken Wings (Air-Chilled)
Chicken wings make it a party, even if it's just a weeknight dinner. And with our bulk option you can try different spice rubs or sauces and serve a crowd at your next backyard gathering.
Just the facts
- USDA-certified free-range organic chicken
- 100% non-GMO, organic feed
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- No arsenicals
- Raised to 8 weeks
- Air-chilled for no retained water
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Whole wings, with drumette, flat, tip
- Average 5 - 6 wings per tray pack
- 10 lb bulk, average 40 wings total
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Wild for wings? You’ve come to the right place. You’re in good company; we know some French bistros that even serve wings. It seems that wings have universal appeal.
And now you can serve organic chicken wings at your next party.
Feeling fancy? Lollipop the drumettes and wing flats for easy finger food. Bake them or fry them (with duck fat) and sauce them as you please.
The nice thing about wings is that they are a vehicle for your favorite spices and flavors. Whether you stick to the classic recipe or explore more exotic realms, start with this premium chicken for an out-of-this-world flavor.
And don’t forget to save the wing tips in the freezer for making chicken stock.