Organic Chicken Tenderloins
Organic free-range chicken, raised humanely, with no antibiotics, hormones, or arsenicals. Our farmers give the chickens non-GMO, organic feed, spring water, access to the outdoors and plenty of indoor space to express natural behaviors. Savor the buttery taste and texture of our delicious, award-winning chicken -- the first chicken on the market ever to be certified by the USDA as free-range organic.
- USDA-certified free-range organic chicken
- 100% non-GMO, organic feed
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- No arsenicals
- Raised to 8 weeks
- Air-chilled for no retained water
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Sear, Saute, Grill, Fry
Cooking Tips: Chicken tenderloins cook fast and are a great choice for weeknight meals. Because they’re lean, cook them quickly over medium-high to high heat for the best results. Commonly breaded and fried, chicken tenderloins are also fantastic in Asian dishes like stir-fry or satay and they’re great on the grill.