Organic Chicken Breasts, Split
Frozen / 4 Packs (2 pieces, 1.5 lb avg per pack)
This product is currently unavailable.
Organic free-range chicken, raised humanely, with no antibiotics, hormones, or arsenicals. Our farmers give the chickens non-GMO, organic feed, spring water, access to the outdoors and plenty of indoor space to express natural behaviors. Savor the buttery taste and texture of our delicious, award-winning chicken -- the first chicken on the market ever to be certified by the USDA as free-range organic.
- USDA-certified free-range organic chicken
- 100% non-GMO, organic feed
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- No arsenicals
- Raised to 8 weeks
- Air-chilled for no retained water
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- 2 breasts per pack
- Bone in, skin on
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Roast, Roast, Quick-Braise, Sous Vide, Bake, Grill, Barbecue, Fry, Poach
Cooking Tips: Bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts are more flavorful than boneless, skinless breasts, and they cook just as fast, making them a great choice for weeknights. Because they’re air-chilled, it’s easy to achieve deliciously crispy skin while retaining juicy, succulent meat. Chicken breasts take all manner of seasoning well and can be cooked using any of your preferred methods.