Organic Chicken Breast Tenderloins (Air-Chilled)
Frozen / 4 Packs (1 lb avg each)
This product is currently unavailable.
There's a good reason these are called tenders. Sweet and delicate meat that cooks up fast makes the chicken tender the cut of choice for weeknight dinners.
Just the facts
- USDA-certified free-range organic chicken
- 100% non-GMO, organic feed
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- No arsenicals
- Raised to 8 weeks
- Air-chilled for no retained water
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
The tenderloin of the chicken is the little strip of meat that clings to the breast. Highly valued for their flavor and plumpness, the tenders are a simple solution to the weeknight cooking dilemma. Just a quick stir fry is all you need for chicken triumph in less than 30 minutes.
Buttermilk-battered and fried they make the ultimate chicken fingers on those nights when you want something decadent, in a fast-food sort of way.
Because our chicken is free-range, organic and air-chilled, you get a lot of pure chicken flavor in these delectable morsels. And that makes all the difference.
This is one tender trap you will be happy to fall into.