10% OFF Holiday Helpers
Offer Ends 11:59pm Monday, November 19th
1 Tub (8 oz)
This silky mousse, made from chicken and turkey livers, Port wine and studded with black truffles is a foodie favorite thanks to its heady truffle aroma and dreamy texture.
Just the facts
- Exclusive D’Artagnan recipe
- 100% natural and preservative free
- Contains livers from humanely-raised chickens and turkeys
- No aspic or gelatin added
- Contains eggs, milk, alcohol, mushrooms, corn, soy
- Gluten free
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
D’Artagnan mousses and pâtés are famously addictive, but perhaps none more so than our mousse truffée. Made from livers from free-range chickens and turkeys, this mousse is intense and earthy, with a heady aroma of mushrooms and black truffle.
It is almost impossible to stop at one bite, or even two. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Try it spread on crackers or with baguette slices alongside stone fruits like peaches and sweet-tart summer cherries. This mousse is perfect for anyone who loves chicken liver, and it will convert those who don’t yet know they do.
Cooking & Serving
Serve our mousse truffée alongside a selection of our other artisanal charcuterie, like saucisson sec and jambon de Bayonne, and round out the platter with a couple of cheeses. We love this mousse with minerally Rieslings and white Bordeaux. Or, try it with a spicy Rhône Valley red. Like all of our mousses, this one is 100% natural, with no antibiotics, hormones, chemicals, or preservatives.