Mousse of Duck Foie Gras
Foie gras mousse is fully-cooked and ready-to-eat. We use nothing but duck foie gras, Sauternes wine, sugar and white pepper in our recipe, which allows the pure foie gras flavor to come through in every creamy bite.
Just the facts
- 100% foie gras from Moulard ducks
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free
- Contains alcohol
- Ships ready to serve and enjoy
- Terrine container is BPA free
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Ready to serve, our mousse of foie gras is wonderful when spread on semolina bread with raisins, but can be enjoyed on crackers, or stuffed into prunes (we call that a French Kiss). Use mousse of foie gras for stuffing quails or other small birds, or simply top a resting steak with a pat of mousse for the ultimate steak dinner.