Medallion of Duck Foie Gras with Black Truffles
Foie gras mousse with black truffles, fully-cooked and ready-to-eat. Our award-winning medallion of foie gras is made with pure duck foie gras - no chicken liver filler - Sauternes wine and real black truffles, without any preservatives or dubious ingredients.
Just the facts
- Exclusive D'Artagnan recipe
- 100% foie gras from Moulard ducks
- Sauternes wine and 2% real black truffles
- No additives or preservatives
- Gluten free
- Contains alcohol
- Ships ready to serve and enjoy
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
This creamy mousse of foie gras can be spread or, when chilled, sliced into coins for an elegant presentation. Ariane recommends dipping a knife into hot water before slicing to get the cleanest cut.
Pipe it into mini pastry shells or savory profiteroles to make elegant canapés, or wrap in prosciutto, like our jambon de Bayonne, and serve on top of a mesclun salad.
Unopened, medallion of foie gras keeps in the fridge for up to 3 weeks, making it an ideal item to have on hand for an indulgent snack or to serve when unexpected guests arrive. It naturally pairs with Sauternes, as well as with chilled Champagne. Spread medallion of foie gras lightly on grilled toast, or slice it and serve on grilled steaks.
duck foie gras, water, Sauternes wine, truffles, truffle oil, salt, corn starch, sugar, spices