Leg of Lamb, Boneless (Australian)
- 100% grass-fed and humanely raised
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking Methods: Roast, Reverse Sear, Sous Vide, Grill, Barbecue, Braise, Rotisserie
Cooking Tips: Our Australian lamb pairs well with any manner of seasoning from simple compound herb butters to more assertive flavors like red wine or truffles. Boneless leg of lamb makes an excellent roast - season generously with salt and a paste of your favorite herbs and aromatics then tie into a compact shape with butcher's twine and slow-roast to medium-rare. A quick blast of high heat will crisp the exterior. Serve with a pan jus or fresh gremolata.
Our humanely-raised lamb comes from Australia where the young animals graze on grasses like rye and clover in spacious pastures and semi-arid rangelands of the Victoria region, known for producing the best lamb in Australia.
This clean, natural, and free-range environment offers optimal growing conditions and stress-free lifestyle. The Dorset and White Suffolk cross-breed sheep thrive on a 100% grass diet, and are raised to maturity in 6 months, instead of the more typical 9-12 months.