Leg of Lamb, Bone-In (Australian)
Grass-fed lamb from Australia, raised humanely without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and free-range environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses like rye and clover for the lambs to eat. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey.
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Roast, Reverse Sear, Braise, Barbecue, Smoke
Cooking Tips: Bone-in leg of lamb makes an impressive special occasion roast. Lightly score the fat and if desired, make small slits in the flesh of the leg and stuff with garlic cloves or rub with a paste of herbs or compound butter for seasoning. Always allow lamb roasts to rest for 10-15 minutes before carving against the grain and serving.