Lamb Tenderloin (Australian)
Grass-fed lamb from Australia, raised humanely without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and free-range environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses like rye and clover for the lambs to eat. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey.
Just the facts
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
This cut deserves careful treatment. It's lean and delicate. Keep it simple. Salt, pepper, garlic, branches of rosemary. You might want to rub the meat with oil before putting it in the hot pan.
A quick pan sear for a few minutes on each side is all it needs. You could do that on a grill, too. Slice into delicate medallions and then fan out the morsels of lamb on a platter with vegetables of your choice.