Lamb Tenderloin (Australian)
100% grass-fed, Australian lamb. The petite tenderloin, perhaps the tenderest of all lamb cuts, is perfect for searing or grilling. We love it served rare with a robust pan sauce and a glass of Shiraz.
Just the facts
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Though we often extol the virtues of meat on the bone, we are equally appreciative of the tenderloin. Lamb tenderloins are petite, so you’ll need a lot of them.
This cut deserves careful treatment. It's lean and delicate. Keep it simple. Salt, pepper, garlic, branches of rosemary. You might want to rub the meat with oil before putting it in the hot pan.
A quick pan sear for a few minutes on each side is all it needs. You could do that on a grill, too. Slice into delicate medallions and then fan out the morsels of lamb on a platter with vegetables of your choice.
There won't be any leftovers.