Lamb Shoulder, Bone-In (Australian)
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking Methods: Roast, Reverse Sear, Braise, Barbecue, Smoke
Cooking Tips: Lamb shoulder should be cooked low and slow - slow-roasting, braising, and indirect heat grilling are ideal. Season lamb shoulder with your favorite herbs, aromatics, and/or spice rubs. After carving or shredding, use the remaining bones to make homemade lamb stock.
Our humanely-raised lamb comes from Australia where the young animals graze on grasses like rye and clover in spacious pastures and semi-arid rangelands of the Victoria region, known for producing the best lamb in Australia.
This clean, natural, and free-range environment offers optimal growing conditions and stress-free lifestyle. The Dorset and White Suffolk cross-breed sheep thrive on a 100% grass diet, and are raised to maturity in 6 months, instead of the more typical 9-12 months.