Lamb Rib Chops, Grass Fed (Australian)
Grass-fed lamb from Australia, raised humanely without antibiotics or hormones, in a natural and free-range environment which offers optimal growing conditions, and nutritious grasses like rye and clover for the lambs to eat. A stress-free lifestyle produces lamb that is distinctively clean tasting, mild, tender, and not at all gamey.
Just the facts
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Sear, Pan-Roast, Grill, Sous Vide
Cooking Tips: While you can cook these double-cut lamb chops any way you'd like, they are next-level great on the grill. Brush with neutral oil and season with salt and pepper or your favorite rub then grill over direct heat until medium-rare. This thicker cut is also great for stuffing and roasting.