Lamb Loin, Boneless (Australian)
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Delicious, sweet, tender meat
- 4 pieces of 8-10 oz loins per pack
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking Methods: Pan-Roast, Sear, Sauté, Sous Vide, Grill, Broil
Cooking Tips: Lamb loins are quick-cooking and make an excellent weeknight meal. Lightly score the fat cap before cooking to help it render and crisp. Cook over high, direct heat and baste with butter for restaurant-worthy results. A finished temperature of 145 degrees F (medium-rare) is best for this ultra-tender cut. Rest lamb loins for 5 minutes before slicing against the grain and serving.
Our humanely-raised lamb comes from Australia where the young animals graze on grasses like rye and clover in spacious pastures and semi-arid rangelands of the Victoria region, known for producing the best lamb in Australia.
This clean, natural, and free-range environment offers optimal growing conditions and stress-free lifestyle. The Dorset and White Suffolk cross-breed sheep thrive on a 100% grass diet, and are raised to maturity in 6 months, instead of the more typical 9-12 months.