Heritage Pork Shoulder (Butt), Boneless
The old breeds are the tastiest, and this heritage pork shoulder has pronounced flavor, abundant marbling, and lush texture. Raised on family farms dedicated to traditional methods, our heritage breed hogs are allowed natural behaviors and get no antibiotics or growth stimulants. The flavorful pork shoulder is perfect for feeding a family or serving at a dinner party, whether cooked low and slow for a braise, a fork-tender roast, sous vide or barbecue smoked.
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage breed with traceable bloodlines
- Farms are third-party audited for animal welfare
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products, grain diet
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.