Heritage Pork Shanks, Skinless
Fresh / 5 Pieces (1.5lbs average each)
NEW! Heritage breed pork is flavorful and dark in color, with abundant and lush marbling. Our cooperative of small family farms is dedicated to traditional methods, allowing the heritage hogs natural behaviors and space, and never using antibiotics or growth stimulants. These skinless heritage pork shanks are ideal for slow cooking until fall-off-the-bone tender, so all the deep flavors from connective tissue and bone are released.
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage breed with traceable bloodlines
- Farms are third-party audited for animal welfare
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products, grain diet
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.