Heritage Pork Chops, Double Cut
Frozen / 2 Chops (20-22 oz ea)
Experience true pork flavor with our double-cut chops from heritage-breed hogs. Raised on family farms dedicated to traditional methods with a strict prohibition on antibiotics and growth stimulants, the hogs are allowed their natural behaviors and space. The resulting pork is generously marbled, dark in color, and full of flavor. Our hefty double-cut pork chops have 2 rib bones, and can be cooked like a small roast – just sear on all sides in a hot cast-iron pan, then finish in the oven for tasty results.
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage-breed with traceable bloodlines
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- Farms are third-party audited for animal welfare
- No animal by-products, grain diet
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.