Heritage Pork Chops, Double Cut
Frozen / 2 Chops (20-22 oz ea)
Heritage-breed pork raised with no antibiotics or growth stimulants by a cooperative of small family farms dedicated to natural and sustainable methods, on a clean diet of corn, oats, and soy, with plenty of indoor barn space. This pork has a sweet taste and tender texture.
Just the facts
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage-breed with traceable bloodlines
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products, grain diet
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.