Heritage Pork Chops, Boneless
Frozen / 4 Chops (10-12 oz ea)
Whether pan-seared or baked, these boneless pork chops are easy to cook for a quick weeknight meal. From heritage-breed pork raised with no antibiotics by a cooperative of small family farms dedicated to natural and sustainable methods, on a clean diet of corn, oats, and soy, with plenty of indoor barn space. This pork has a sweet taste and tender texture.
Just the facts
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage-breed with traceable bloodlines
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products, grain diet
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Our heritage-breed pork makes for tasty chops – quite unlike the average lean pork to which you are accustomed. The old breeds offer more fat and a distinct flavor.
These rib chops are trimmed and portioned for single serving. The convenience of boneless pork chops is that they cook up fast. Hello, perfect weeknight dinner.
Try them pounded thin, breaded and fried, or simply pan sear and finish with a sauce. You might try them grilled after rubbing with your favorite spices.