Heritage Pork Belly, Boneless and Skinless
Fresh / 1 Piece (12.5 lbs average)
Pork belly is perhaps the most beloved of cuts – after all, it gives us bacon. Smoked, slow-roasted or braised, pork belly is deeply flavorful and satisfying. Our heritage-breed pork has a sweet taste, tender texture and will be a welcome addition to your cooking repertoire. As always, our cooperative of small family farms is dedicated to natural and sustainable methods, giving hogs plenty of space and a clean diet.
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage-breed with traceable bloodlines
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- Farms are third-party audited for animal welfare
- No animal by-products, grain diet
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.