Our all-natural turkeys are never administered antibiotics or hormones and are grown out slowly. The vegetarian and gluten-free feed consists of locally-grown corn and roasted soybeans which are ground on the farm and enhanced with vitamins and minerals. The White Broad-breasted breed turkeys are raised on a small Amish and Mennonite farms in Pennsylvania. The result is a delightfully tender, moist turkey meat with superb taste. We grind a balanced blend of dark thigh meat and lean white meat to provide rich turkey flavor.
Just the facts
- White Broad-breasted hybrid breed
- 100% natural
- All-vegetarian gluten-free grain diet of corn, soy beans
- No antibiotics, no growth hormones from birth
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Pan-Fry, Saute, Grill, Braise, Stew
Cooking Tips: Use our 90/10 blend ground turkey any way you'd use ground beef. Ground turkey makes excellent burgers, meatballs, tacos, pasta sauces, chili, Asian-style lettuce wraps, and more - get creative!